ShurePlus Channels - Android
September 17, 2021
New Device Support
- Added support for:
- Axient® Digital ADX5D dual-channel portable slot-in receiver
- Axient® Digital AD4D dual-channel and AD4Q quad channel receivers
- Axient® Digital AD3 plug-on transmitter monitoring information
- ULX-D® Digital receivers
- QLX-D® Digital receivers
- PSM®1000 wireless systems
- SLX-D single and dual-channel wireless receivers
- When an Axient Digital receiver mode is changed from different modes (transmission modes, or Quadversity mode, or FD-C mode) the application may crash.
- The application may crash while it is in the background when it is re-opened from the application icon on the home screen.
- The application may crash in certain scenarios on an Android 9 OS device.
- The application may crash if it continues to run while open for over one hour.
- ULXD4Q receivers’ audio LED in application does not match the hardware’s front panel LEDs during audio summing overloads.
- Battery type may not persist between power cycles for SLX-D transmitters on firmware version 1.0.13. To resolve, you must set the battery type on the transmitter again.
- ULX-D6/ULXD8 battery bars are not displaying in the list view while using AA batteries.
- In certain scenarios, the “Enter PIN” dialog does not get dismissed.
- On firmware version 1.0.13 for SLX-D transmitters, battery type may not persist between power cycles. To resolve, set the battery type again on the transmitter.
- User Guide
- Compatible with Android 9.0 and higher. We can’t ensure compatibility or full feature functionality with older operating systems.
- Compatible with most Android phones from Samsung, Google, OnePlus, Motorola, and more.
- Please report problems and submit general feedback through the app (Settings > Help > Report a Problem/General Feedback)
- An 802.11, or 802.11ac wireless router is recommended for Wi-Fi connection.
- Wired ethernet connection has been tested with the following adapters:
- UGREEN Ethernet Adapter USB 2.0 to 10/100 Network RJ45 LAN Wired Adapter
- INSIGNIA USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- Nonda USB-A to USB-C Adapter
- In order to view the SSID of your network connection type or SSID in the network status bar, you must permit the app access to your location. To do so, go to the Settings app on your Android Phone select Location > App Permissions > Channels, and choose “Allow Only While Using the App”.
- For best results, ensure your connected devices are updated to the latest firmware using the Shure Update Utility desktop app.
- To operate this version of ShurePlus Channels with other Shure products, reference the following list of minimum versions supported:
- Axient Digital 1.3.26
- ULX-D 2.4.25
- QLX-D 2.4.3
- SLX-D 1.0.13
- PSM1000 1.7.10
- Axient 2.1.11
- UHF-R 1.171
- Shure Update Utility 2.6.1
- Wireless Workbench 6.14.1
ShurePlus™ Channels vous libère de la console de mixage en vous permettant de vous déplacer librement dans tout l’espace de spectacle, tout en surveillant les paramètres clés des systèmes sans fil Shure depuis un appareil iOS.