System Verification Lab Engineer (all genders)
The System Verification Lab Engineer will oversee and maintain the lab on a day to day basis. This will include managing the workflow through the lab and maintain the lab equipment to meet the needs of internal customers. Supports the work efforts of development and system verification engineers to maintain equipment and test setups.
- Maintains lab scheduling and workflow for multiple projects concurrently, coordinating equipment requests, ensuring results are delivered on time to differing deadlines.
- Writes lab procedures, documents test setups, and work with engineers to build out test setups.
- Supervises the maintenance of the lab and equipment, including inspection, cleaning, calibration, testing, and repair.
- Manages and maintains laboratory information systems.
- Manages lab supply levels and inventories.
- Implements new programs, tests, methods, instrumentation, and procedures by investigating alternatives and preparing proposals.
- Assists with defining requirements for and acquiring new lab equipment.
- Keeps up-to-date on industry and company standards and investigates ways to improve procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with engineering and testing personnel, ensuring that staff complies with all lab rules, including health and safety policies, to guarantee the highest quality of results.
- Experienced in conducting test using a wide range of environmental, mechanical, electrical/electronic (load, signal, etc.), sound/noise, electromagnetic, measurement, and instrumentation equipment and control and data collection/capture equipment and software.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from individuals and/or groups.
- Demonstrated ability of working on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Demonstrated experience in determining the best use of resources to meet goals of assignments received in the form of objectives.
- Able to lead cooperative efforts among members of project teams.
- Able to follow processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Able to develop and administers schedules, and establish testing and performance requirements
- Demonstrated ability to use Wireshark to troubleshoot network issues.
- Experienced configuring maintaining IPv4 networks.
- Experienced configuring maintaining IPv6 networks.
- Configuration and maintenance of Cisco Routers
- Configuration and maintenance of Cisco layer 3 switches.
- Configuration and maintenance of Port mirrors on layer 3 switches
- Working knowledge to SNMP V2 and V3 for switch and router maintenance.
- Understanding of Linux operating system for maintenance and configuration
- Working knowledge for maintaining Windows operating system PCs. (win 7, 8.1, 10)
- Working knowledge for maintaining MAC systems (Sierra, High Sierra, Mohave)
- Open to new ideas, exhibit initiative and is proactive
- Experience with preparing and adhering to a budget
- Comply with established company policies.
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
How to apply
Please send your application with current and expected salary toRanjita Pratap , email: Pratap_Ranjita@shure.com