Why does the AES67 tab not show up?FAQ #5483
Question:I'm using the MXA910 and AES67. In Dante Controller, the AES67 tab does not show up.
Please try the following:
- Try toggling "Use Shared Dante Interface" in Dante Controller's Choose Interface window. This is found by clicking the "Choose a Dante Interface" button.
- Ensure the Shure equipment is on the latest firmware, and supports AES67. Not all Shure products support AES67--the User's Manual will tell you if it is supported.
- Ensure that your network switch is not on the Shure or Audinate disqualified lists:
- If using a 10/100 switch, this issue can appear. Change to a Gigabit switch. 10/100 switches are not recommended for AES67.
- Bypass the network switch by connecting the mic directly to your computer using a POE injector (always carry a POE injector in your toolbox). If it behaves properly, your switch may be misconfigured. Ensure your network switch is configured properly for IGMP Snooping.
- Reinstall Dante Controller.
MXW - MXA910 enabling AES67