Why does the AES67 tab not show up?FAQ #5483
I'm using the MXA910 or MXW and AES67. In Dante Controller, the AES67 tab does not show up.
Please try the following:
- Try toggling "Use shared Dante Interface" in Dante Controller's Choose Interface window. This is found by clicking the "Choose a Dante Interface" button.
- If using a 10/100 switch, this issue can appear. Change to a gigabit switch.
- Make certain the Shure firmware is up to date. Sole older versions of firmware do not support AES67.
- Reinstall Dante Controller.
- Bypass the network switch by connecting the mic directly to your computer using a POE injector (always carry a POE injector in your toolbox). This would show you if the problem is settings on the switch, such as multicast blocking.