What does SW6000 allow me to do?FAQ #5898
Question:What does SW6000 allow me to do?
SW6000 allows for conference and meeting configuration with MXC or DCS6000 conference systems. Popular functionality includes:
- Microphone management in multiple modes, with list of speakers, requests to speak, and requests to reply
- Control of participant login modes, including PIN code or chip-card registration
- Management of participant profiles including name, title, role, permissions, etc.
- Multi-level agenda with linked documents and web links
- Mimic / synoptic room diagram for microphone control, attendance, and voting
- Voting control management (3-button or 5-button)
- Messaging between conference chairman, administrator, participants, and interpreters
- Configuration and control of interpretation
- Support for multi-language software screens
- Report generation and control of import / export of conference information
- Control of conferences in multiple rooms from one PC