What does each SW6000 module allow me to do?FAQ #5900
Question:What does each SW6000 module allow me to do?
Software Modules include: SW6000-CAA Conference Administrator Application, SW6000-CUA Conference User Application, SW6000-ADV-50 Advanced Meeting Management, SW6000-ADV Advanced Meeting Management, SW6000-CDA Conference Display Application, SW6000-VOTE Software Enabled Voting and SW6000-ESI External System Interface.
Note: One SW6000-CAA and SW6000-CUA application are included in the SW6000 Conference Management Software. Additional licenses are only needed if more than one CAA or CUA application will run simultaneously on the system.
SW6000-CAA Conference Administrator Application: The CAA is used to organize and configure conferences, to create all setups, and to test system components. Administrators use it to create and maintain basic conference data such as agendas, participant information and lists, mimic diagrams, voting parameters, standard messages, etc. Technicians use it to set up and test conference and interpreter units.
SW6000-CUA Conference User Application: The CUA is the main user interface with conference system. It is used by chairmen and participants to view the agenda and delegate information, to start / stop conferences, manage microphones, use speaker / request lists, mimic diagrams, etc. Technicians use the application to monitor conferences, control volume settings or change different conference parameters. The functionalities of the CUA depend on the user profile of the person logged into the system and additional software modules installed.
SW6000-ADV-50 Advanced Meeting Management: Advanced Meeting Management provides extended conference management capabilities for up to 50 seats, including:
- Advanced Mic Control, which includes additional features like the ability to define a secondary seat for a participant or configure a podium microphone.
- Advanced Agenda Control, which offers a variety of functionalities from the ability to assign speakers to subjects in the agenda to using a web browser in the CUA to view linked documents or websites.
- Advanced Speech Time, which enables speech time to be configured for individual participants, groups, or types of participants.
SW6000-ADV Advanced Meeting Management: Offers the same functionality as SW6000-ADV-50 but for an unlimited number of seats.
SW6000-CDA Conference Display Application: The CDA is used to present information about the conference to participants in the room via video monitors or projectors. The following standard displays are available:
- Speaker / request information as a list or on a mimic room diagram
- Voting results as graphical display, in a list, or on a mimic room diagram
- Default displays can be modified or custom displays can be created by the user. The selection of which displays to show on each CDA is done in the CUA application. Up to 16 CDA applications can be run simultaneously.
SW6000-VOTE Software Enabled Voting: This module enables configuration and control of voting sessions from within the SW6000 software instead of from a conference unit. The module also allows more extensive control of parliamentary voting parameters such as: quorum, passage calculations, etc.
SW6000-ESI External System Interface: This module interfaces to third-party systems and provides: Control of streaming applications, Web service interface, Advanced import / export of meetings.