545 and 550S adapters?

Date Updated: September 20, 2018 FAQ #187
I have some mics that were discontinued in the 70's. The Shure 545 and the Shure 550S. I was wondering if I can find an adapter that would connect the three pin 550S and the four pin 545 to a regular XLR mic cable?

There is a supplier for such cables. Contact Tom Ellis: phone - 214-328-3225; email - tellis@ellisandassoc.com

Tom sells cables that have Amphenol connectors on the mic end and XLR connectors on the mixer end.

Shure no longer has stock on any type of Amphenol connector, so Tom is your best source.