Portable Conference Unit
The MXC630 Portable Conference Unit powers effective decision-making with integrated voting controls. An integrated ID card reader allows standard NFC cards to be used to identify attendees by name or control access. The built-in loudspeaker makes it easy to hear other talkers and external audio sources, and the 3.5mm headphone jack provides comfortable listening to interpretation channels.
- Integrated buttons for voting, polling, or attendance checks
- Can be used by chairman or delegate
- NFC ID card reader allows attendee identification
- Speak and mute/function buttons with Braille imprinting for visually-impaired users
- Built-in loudspeaker mutes automatically when microphone is activated
- 3.5mm headphone jack with volume control and channel selector
- Compatible with MXC-series gooseneck microphones
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
The Shure NFC Programming Application is a free tool that allows you to program NFC identification cards with a meeting participant’s first and last name. When the participant inserts their NFC ID card into a compatible MXC-series or MXCW-series conference unit, they will be identified by name instead of seat number. The NFC Programming Application requires the ACR1252U contactless reader/writer/programmer manufactured by Advanced Card Systems, Ltd.