Central Control Unit
Central control unit for use with MXC-series, 5900-series, or 6000-series conference and discussion units.
Central control unit for use with DDS5900 (standard) or MXC (requires optional Feature License). In DDS5900 mode, powers up to 60 microphone units and supports up to 250 units. Also supports 2 language channels. Two analog audio inputs for external sources such as wireless microphones, and 8 analog audio outputs for connection to videoconferencing system, A/V recording equipment, supplemental sound reinforcement system, or wireless language distribution system.
With Feature License FL6000, the DIS-CCU can be used with MXC and 6000 series units serving up to 250 participants and 4 language channels. Additional Feature Licenses enable support for up to 3,800 participants, and up to 31 languages.
- Fully digital audio transmission of floor plus 31 interpretation channels and 8 conference microphone audio channels in a single digital bus cable structure using shielded CAT5e cables
- OLED display on the front enables the user to setup basic system configurations in terms of maximum number of speakers/requests, microphone operation mode, etc.
- TCP/IP Ethernet connection for web browser control, integration with optional SW6000 software suite, or third party external control system (AMX, Crestron, etc.)
- Multi-language web browser for system configuration, microphone/request list control and basic operational parameters via tablet or computer
- Built-in seat table for attaching seat numbers and names to units using the web browser
- 2 Analog audio inputs
- 8 Analog audio outputs for distribution of audio from eight groups of units, the floor channel or the interpreter channels
- Connection for Emergency Evacuation Message (EEM) is available using ‘Audio In 2’ and a contact closure switch
- Firmware upgrade of the entire DCS6000 system is possible via a PC
- Powers up to 60 units without additional power supply (depending on unit type)
- Long life, low-noise built-in temperature regulated fan
- Horizontal orientation of air stream for easy stacking of units in 19" racks
- External control possible via a ‘simple to use’ protocol for external control over Ethernet
- Using DCS-LAN, a proprietary high-speed all-digital audio channel, data and power bus
- Four DCS-LAN chains powered by one external PS CU power supply
- Versatile test program available for testing the system performance, the conference units and the interpreter sets
By uploading 'Feature Licenses' into the DIS-CCU the following additional features will be available:
- Control of microphone units serving up to 3,800 participants
- Voting (1- to 5-button, with or without attendance check)
In larger systems the EX 6010 Extension Unit, JB 6104 Junction Boxes, RP 6004 Repeater or PI-6000 Power Kit may be added to provide additional power or cabling flexibility.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
Keep your conference system performing at its best with the latest easy-to-use and free-to-download firmware packages. These downloads include Firmware Update Utility which helps you update compatible Shure products (MXC, DDS5900, and DCS6000) while managing all of your device firmware. The MXC Firmware Update Utility (FUU) is bundled with the firmware download on the Shure website. Use this program to keep your system updated to the latest firmware version, or to upload image files to compatible conference units. For any questions see the MXC User Guide or contact support for assistance.
No two meetings are the same. SW6000 Conference Management Software provides configuration, control, management, and personalization of conferences and meetings. Easily scaling to your requirements, SW6000 puts the power of managing effective conferences at your fingertips. With extensive voting control, multi-language support, agenda management, and more, so you can quickly select options for any meeting format.
Feature licenses expand the capabilities of the MXC Conference System. By installing the appropriate feature license on the DIS-CCU (central control unit), the user can increase the maximum number of conference units and the number of interpretation channels.