DR 6004, DR 6008 & DR 6032
The DR 60xx Digital Recievers are for use in wireless simultaneous interpretation systems in conference centres, conference theatres, hotels etc.By means of invisible digital infrared light up to 32 channels can be received in superb audio quality.
Beautifully designed by Danish Industrial designers this wireless digital receiver is easy to use and with a superb audio quality.
The DR 60xx Digital Receivers are for use in wireless simultaneous interpretation systems in conference centres, conference theatres, hotels etc. By means of invisible digital infra-red light up to 32 channels can be received in superb audio quality.
The ergonomically designed receivers use the latest electronics technology - including a specially designed IC to ensure maximum performance and a long battery life-time.
- The ergonomically designed receivers use the latest electronics technology - including a specially designed IC to ensure maximum performance and a long battery life-time.
- 2-digit LCD display with battery and reception status indication
- Number of available channels is always the same as the number of channels in use by the system, eliminating the need to scroll through unused channels
- Audio signal automatically muted when signal is too low, ensuring that the user receives only high quality audio
- No power used when headphone is disconnected
- Clip for easy wearing, placed on the front of the receiver to easily slip into a shirt pocket
- Measurement mode for easy checking of radiator coverage
- Up to 200 hours operation with alkaline batteries
- Attractive and stylish design
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
DT 6008 & DT 6032 Digital Transmitter are the central modulator units which receive audio from the interpreter and transmits it for wireless digital language distribution.
Used for powerful distribution of reliable infra-red digital signals throughout the conference venue to the wireless digital receivers.