DC 5980 P
Portable Discussion Unit for the DDS 5900 Discussion System
Portable discussion unit configurable as either chairman, delegate with mute, delegate without mute or interpreter unit.
- Standard discussion unit for chairmen, delegates or interpreters
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Daisy chain topology with loop through connections or star topology using junction boxes
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
- Maximum 250 discussion units per system
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes; Automatic, FIFO, Manual and VOX (voice activation)
- Support for delegate interrupt ability modes enabling 'ping pong' mode
- Auto off of microphones
- Lockable XLR gooseneck microphone connector
- 1 high-quality loudspeaker
- 1 headphone connector with volume control supporting the floor channel
- Microphone and function (all delegates off/mute) buttons
- Exchangeable button overlay for changing the button labels to other languages and other functionality
- Optional use of cable clamp to fix the DCS-LAN loop through cables
DC 5980 P ACC-DM Button Overlays for DC 5980 P
Includes “Delegate - One button” Mic On/Off, pack of 10 pcs.
DC 5980P ACC-CM-IS Button Overlays for DC 5980 P
Includes 2 Chairman overlays and 3 Interpreter Overlays.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In