DM 6680 P
Portable Conference Unit
Portable delegate conference unit. The unit features speak/function buttons, XLR gooseneck microphone connector, loudspeaker, channel selector, chip card reader and 5 buttons for varying functionality (attendance check, 3-button voting, 5-button voting, proxy voting, channel selector controls).
The DM 6680 P is a cost effective solution to complement the same elegant design of the DC 6990 P touchscreen conference unit. Ideal for permanent or temporary meetings with speech, voting and/or language interpretation functions.
Together with the DC 6990 P (as a chairman unit), a complete voting system can be easily implemented providing excellent audio quality.
The DM 6680 P has been designed for use in council meetings, board rooms, conference halls, and meeting rooms – everywhere participants need to hear and be heard. The built in channel selector and two headphone jacks make it a cost effective microphone for bilingual applications where voting is required. The portable conference unit includes Speak/Request buttons with a text overlay allowing you to customize functionality.
- Standard conference unit for delegates
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Open cable topology with loop through connections in daisy chains
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
- Maximum 3800 conference units per system
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes; Automatic, FIFO, Manual and VOX (voice activation)
- Support for 3 microphone interrupt ability modes enabling 'ping pong' mode
- Auto off of conference units
- Lockable XLR gooseneck microphone connector
- High-quality loudspeaker
- 1 channel selector supporting the floor channel and 31 interpretation channels
- 2 headphone sockets
- 1 chip card reader
- Microphone and mute buttons
- Exchangeable buttons for changing the button labels to other languages
5 buttons for:
- 3-button and 5-button voting
- Attendance check
- Channel selector (language channel and volume)
- Exclusive design and finish
By connecting a PC running the SW 6000 Conference Management Software additional features can be made available:
- Login with chip card
- Proxy voting
Gooseneck microphones offer excellent frequency range and RF resistance in multiple lengths for optimal positioning and sound reproduction.
Portable Conference Unit
Features 2 translation channel selectors, speak & function buttons, loudspeaker, XLR gooseneck mic connector. Configurable as chairman or single delegate unit.
Portable Conference Unit - 'Touch Screen Conferencing'
Features 3.5 inch LCD touch screen for voting and other functions, chip card reader, 2 translation channel selectors, speak & function buttons, loudspeaker, XLR gooseneck mic connector. Configurable as chairman, single delegate, or dual delegate unit.
Flush-Mount Conference Unit
Features 5 buttons for voting, chip card reader, 1 translation channel selector, speak & function buttons, loudspeaker, XLR gooseneck mic connector. Available in chairman (CM) and delegate (DM) versions.