DC 6190 P
Portable Conference Unit
Portable conference unit which can be configured both as a chairman and a delegate unit. The unit features speak/function buttons, XLR gooseneck microphone connector, loudspeaker and two channel selectors.
- Conference unit for chairmen and delegates
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Open cable topology with loop through connections in daisy chains
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
- Maximum 3800 conference units per system
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes; Automatic, FIFO, Manual and VOX (voice activation)
- Support for 3 microphone interrupt ability modes enabling 'ping pong' mode
- Auto off of conference units
- Lockable XLR gooseneck microphone connector
- High-quality loudspeaker
- 2 channel selectors supporting the floor channel and 31 interpretation channels
- 2 headphone sockets
- Microphone and function (all delegates off/mute) buttons
- Exchangeable buttons for changing the button labels to other languages and other functionality
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Portable Conference Unit - 'Touch Screen Conferencing'
Features 3.5 inch LCD touch screen for voting and other functions, chip card reader, 2 translation channel selectors, speak & function buttons, loudspeaker, XLR gooseneck mic connector. Configurable as chairman, single delegate, or dual delegate unit.