Update: Shure Business Continuity Amid COVID-19
March 25th, 2020
On Friday, the Governor of the State of Illinois issued a state-wide stay-at-home order to further contain the spread of COVID-19. After careful evaluation, Shure has been designated an essential business and will continue operations in our regional distribution center and warehouses in Wheeling, Illinois. Repair Service located in our Wheeling facility will also continue.
What this means
- The health and safety of our Associates is paramount. Shure will comply with all safety protocols outlined in the order to ensure the well-being of our Associates.
- All business operations in our Wheeling facilities will continue, although with limited staff and at reduced capacity.
- Customer Service is actively managing the situation and is available to provide order status, process order modifications, and to provide updated delivery dates.
- Delivery lead-times will be affected. Customer Service will work to prioritize shipments and customer needs as expeditiously as possible.
- Product sent for return or repair service will continue to be received and processed. Return and repair lead-times will be impacted.
- Please regularly check www.shure.com/coronavirus for updates on customer fulfillment.
What Shure is doing
- Communication is key. We will proactively keep you updated and informed as new developments arise.
- Commitment to outstanding customer service. Our Customer Service, Applications Engineering and Regional Sales Associates will continue to work from home, maintaining availability and business operations.
- Understanding and flexibility. We understand the situation continues to evolve and will make sure your questions are answered and needs are met to the best of our ability.
Despite the uncertainty, our industry and our people are resilient. We will support each other as we navigate this challenge together. Our commitment remains to our customers and we will strive to maintain continuity as we overcome this unprecedented event, and ultimately emerge stronger and more united.