Location: Suzhou SIP
- Be responsible for designing and documenting mechanical, electrical, or acoustical, components, products, or systems of all levels of complexity.
- Design components or products using established manufacturing processes and secondary finishing processes such as injection molding, die casting, and sheet metal forming, painting, printing, VM…
- Conduct and evaluate the appropriate experiments to solve engineering problems of all levels of complexity.
- Obtain information from a broad knowledge base, to complete assignments.
- Work effectively as a dedicated team member of a Sustaining Engineering, Blue Ribbon Product Development, or an Advanced Development team to execute mechanical designs.
- Lead the efforts in the mechanical development cycle to achieve the deliverables required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related area. Graduated from well recognized university will be priority.
- 5+ years design experience in the R&D environment. 3C consumer electronics product or audio product experience preferred.
- Good understanding to the modeling and drafting principles and disciplines. Good command to a CAD software.
- Siemens PLM system NX experience will be priority, experience to PLM system
- Good PC skill.
- Good communication in English and Mandarin
- Good team work and proactively
How to apply
Interested parties please send a full resume and detailed salary expectation toHuman Resources China , email: firstname.lastname@example.org