For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Customer Service team in the UK we are looking for a:
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative processes all incoming customer orders and coordinates shipments with logistics. The CS Representative works closely with the sales team to ensure customer needs are satisfied. This position will be based in Waltham Abbey (UK).
- Interact with all our customers up to and including: sales representatives, distribution centers, resellers, and consumers, to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions including taking, editing and expediting orders.
- Check order / Service repair status and product availability.
- Create / process return authorizations, and / or service returns.
- Process requests for Invoice adjustments.
- Field entry level product related inquiries.
- Maintain direct contact with customers before and/or after order fulfillment.
- Support sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations, with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
- Work with various departments to meet Sales / Service goals.
- Work with end-users, resellers and/or distributors to receive accurate account of equipment failures and provides reports to management.
- Respond to customer inquiries (Return to Manufacturer Approval, status, delivery, etc.) post-sale to resolves scheduling, shipping, and invoicing issues.
- Expedite customer requests and is point person for other supports functions.
- Coordinate with other departments regarding order status, shipping dates, prices, product availability and back orders.
- Minimum 2 years of college, completion of Apprenticeship, or minimum of 4 years of customer service experience.
- Ability to work on assignments that require judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Understands basic application of all Company products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills, preferably in a Windows environment. Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Good problem solving skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: email@example.com.
For more information about the position, please contact Wendy Baker:Wendy Baker , email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1992 703107