Dual Pattern Instrument Microphone
Dual pattern instrument microphone offers transition between cardioid and omnidirectional patterns and features extended frequency response, pad for handling SPLs, a gold-layered Mylar diaphragm, and a subsonic filter for low frequency rumble.
What are the KSM141's main features?
The KSM141 is a dual-pattern end-addressed condenser microphone with a rotating collar, allowing easy switching between a consistent cardioid or true omnidirectional polar pattern for smooth and extremely focused sound reproduction. Designed for studio use, yet rugged enough for live applications, the KSM141 can withstand extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL). Its low self-noise and extended frequency response make it ideal for recording musical instruments.
What characteristics can I expect when using a KSM141?
The KSM141 microphone can withstand extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL). It has a high output level, low self noise and reproduces low frequency sounds exceptionally well. With a switchable polar pattern (omni & cardioid) and three-position switchable pad (0 dB, 15 dB, and 25 dB) the KSM141 is extremely versatile and can be used in studio or live settings.
- A mechanical polar pattern switch for highly consistent cardioid and true omnidirectional polar patterns. Provides flexibility in a wide variety of recording applications
- Ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24 karat gold-layered, low mass Mylar® diaphragm for superior transient response
- Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier for transparency, extremely fast transient response, no crossover distortion, and minimal harmonic distortion
- Premium electronic components, including gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter eliminates low frequency rumble (less than 17 Hz) caused by mechanical vibration
- Three-position switchable pad (0 dB, 15 dB, and 25 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- Three-position switchable low-frequency filter to reduce background noise and counteract proximity effect
- 1 - A141SPC Case
- 2 - A100WS Windscreen
- 2 - A57F Microphone Clip
- 1 - A27M Stereo Microphone Adapter
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Cardioid Instrument Microphone
Cardioid instrument microphone delivers excellent sound isolation and superior transient response.
Large Diaphragm Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
Multi-pattern condenser microphone offers great recording flexibility due to its compatibility with multiple polar pattern condensers.
Dual-Voice Ribbon Microphone
Dual-voice ribbon microphone features resilience at extreme SPLs and increased durability, and consists of a swivel mount, and protective case.
Side-Address Condenser Microphone with interchangeable capsules
Side-address condenser microphone includes XLR preamplifier, microphone clip, windscreen, zippered case, and choice of condenser capsule.
Condenser Instrument Microphone
Cardioid condenser instrument microphone offers a wide frequency response and low self-noise.