MXC406/MS Gooseneck Microphone
The MXC406/MS Gooseneck Microphone with Mini-Shotgun provides added rejection of ambient noise than standard cardioid or supercardioid microphones. The short 6 inch (15 cm) gooseneck is ideal for rooms where streamlined appearance is critical. CommShield® Technology rejects RF noise, and an integrated bi-color LED indicates microphone status.
The MXC406/MS is a short gooseneck microphone equipped with the R189 mini-shotgun cartridge. Compatible with MXC and MXCW-series conference units, the MXC406/MS is ideal for situations where room aesthetics require a shorter, less visible gooseneck microphone.
Its narrow pickup angle rejects unwanted ambient noise and helps to compensate for the greater distance from the talker. This is especially useful in rooms with higher noise levels.
An integrated bi-color LED indicates microphone status. CommShield® Technology provides enhanced immunity to RF noise from mobile phones or tablets.
- Compatible with MXC and MXCW conference units ONLY
- Lobar mini-shotgun polar pattern with 100-degree pickup angle; narrower than supercardioid
- 10-pin modular lockable connector
- 6 inch (15 cm) gooseneck bends at the bottom only
- Bi-color light ring indicates microphone status
- CommShield® Technology for improved RF filtering
- Foam windscreen included
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In