Digital Conference System
In legislatures, international conferences or executive boardrooms, taking on issues of all sizes begins by getting the key delegates to talk and be heard so they can make decisions that affect every citizen. But bringing a variety of voices together can create communication challenges. From a 20-person board meeting to an international conference of thousands, Microflex® Complete keeps the conversation productive.
NOTE: Based on an evaluation of evolving market needs, Shure is discontinuing the Microflex® Complete Wired Digital Conferencing System. We continue to offer a broad spectrum of audio solutions that address the growing demand for flexible conferencing applications, including the Microflex® Complete Wireless (MXCW) Digital Conferencing Systems. For more information on MXCW, click here.
- Portable, flush-mount, and modular units are easy to integrate into any room design
- Integrated NFC card technology in each conference unit allows participants to be identified by name instead of seat number, regardless of where they sit
- Control the system with tablet or PC through web browser interface or an external room control system
BEST-IN-CLASS AUDIO PERFORMANCE
- Proprietary Shure audio codec for natural, intelligible sound quality
- Automatic Gain Control for consistent speech levels for each talker
- Support for Automatic, FIFO (First-In/First-Off), and Manual microphone operating modes
- Gooseneck microphones include interchangeable Microflex cartridges and CommShield Technology for robust RF noise immunity
- Expandable up to 3,800 participants and 31 interpretation channels (with additional equipment)
- Cable Redundancy provides improved reliability so all conference units continue to operate in the event of a cable failure
- Optional SW6000 conference management software enables you to configure, manage, and personalize all aspects of a conference, including participant roles, voting, agenda, interpretation, information display, recording/archiving, and more
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
User Guide & Specs
Software & Demos
Software & Firmware
SW6000 Conference Management Software provides configuration, control, management, and customization of conferences and meetings. Includes extensive voting control, full language support, and agenda configuration with linked documents and web links.
The Shure NFC Programming Application is a free tool that allows you to program NFC identification cards with a meeting participant’s first and last name. When the participant inserts their NFC ID card into a compatible MXC-series or MXCW-series conference unit, they will be identified by name instead of seat number. The NFC Programming Application requires the ACR1252U contactless reader/writer/programmer manufactured by Advanced Card Systems, Ltd.
Keep your conference system performing at its best with the latest easy-to-use and free-to-download firmware packages. These downloads include Firmware Update Utility which helps you update compatible Shure products (MXC, DDS5900, and DCS6000) while managing all of your device firmware. The MXC Firmware Update Utility (FUU) is bundled with the firmware download on the Shure website. Use this program to keep your system updated to the latest firmware version, or to upload image files to compatible conference units. For any questions see the MXC User Guide or contact support for assistance.
The DCS-LAN Tool is a desktop application for planning and managing Shure Conference & Discussion Systems. This app allows you to map out complex conference systems before a site visit is practical or visualize and evaluate an existing system installation. The software calculates the power consumption of connected MXC or DCS6000 components, identifying the need for expansion components such as power inserters or expansion units.