For professional productions that demand flawless execution, Axient® Digital offers unprecedented signal stability and audio clarity, plus flexible…
Wireless Workbench Masterclass
Correct and efficient frequency management is an essential skill in today's busy RF environments. Wireless Workbench can help you stay one step ahead and run your show from city to city with complete peace of mind.
Join us for a Wireless Workbench Master Class and become a Wireless Workbench expert.
- Changes in the RF noise floor
- Identifying sources of interference
- Visualising the RF landscape
- Wireless Workbench
- Plan – Scan – Monitor
- A thorough in-depth look in to all aspects of Wireless Workbench
- Stuart Moots | Director, Pro Audio | Shure UK
- Dave Phillips | Senior Regional Sales Manager | Shure UK
Live Production Technicians
Free of charge (subject to availability)