GLXD6 Digital Wireless Pedal Receiver
Digital wireless pedal receiver offers easy powering from pedal boards to provide true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal. Features include strobe and meter tuning options, license-free operation in the 2.4 GHz spectrum, and LINKFREQ.
How many musicians can use this system simultaneously?
Depending on the operation mode, up to 8 compatible channels can be used in parallel.
Is it license-free?
Operating in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, the receiver is globally license-free.
How does the Automatic Frequency Management work?
The Digital Wireless System feature LINKFREQ, an Automatic Frequency Management, making it easy to rely on seamless, crystal-clear audio.
- The receiver continuously analyses the available frequency spectrum.
- The receiver and transmitter automatically link using the best set of available frequencies.
- If interference occurs, the receiver and transmitter intelligently move together to the best open frequencies, without ANY audio interruption.
- No buttons to push or controls to adjust.
How can I recharge the batteries of the transmitter?
- The Digital Wireless receiver has a battery charging bay
- In addition to that, Shure Digital Power Management provides multiple charging solutions such as car-, wall- or USB-chargers
- Custom lithium ion batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous transmitter use.
- 3 hour charge = up to 16 hours use
- 1 hour charge = up to 6 hours use
- 30 minute charge = up to 3 hours use
- 15 minute charge = up to 1.5 hours use
- Accurate battery metering in hours / minutes (+/- 15 minutes) displayed on LED screen (GLXD4 only)
- Multiple Rechargeability options:
- Charge battery alone:
- GLXD4 integrated charge port
- SB902 GLX-D Lithium-ion battery – available separately
- Charge a spare battery while system is in use:
- SBC902 USB battery dock charger (available separately)
- Charge battery in-transmitter:
- USB charge cable (included)
- SBC-USB USB wall charger (available separately)
- SBC-CAR USB car charger (available separately)
- Charge battery alone:
Are there additional features for Guitarists integrated?
A highly visible LED display enables for sophisticated strobe and meter tuning while mute or live.
- Pedal Receiver
- Strobe and meter tuning options – tune while mute or live
- Operates globally license-free in the 2.4GHz spectrum
- Allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems (depending on operation mode)
- Hi-resolution LED display
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 120 dB dynamic range
- 24 bit LINKFREQ quickly identifies the best open channels and enables the transmitter to automatically follow any frequency change on the receiver without signal interruption by automatically and seamlessly switching to backup frequencies.
- 1 - PS24 Power Supply
Includes a GLXD2 Handheld Transmitter and Beta 58A microphone for professional sound reinforcement.
Digital handheld transmitter with Beta 87A Capsule
Includes a GLXD2 Handheld Transmitter and super cardioid Beta 87A Microphone for professional sound reinforcement.
Digital handheld transmitter with SM58 Capsule
Includes a GLXD2 Handheld Transmitter and SM58 capsule for a solid wireless signal with exceptional digital audio clarity.
Digital handheld transmitter with SM86 Capsule
Includes a GLXD2 Handheld Transmitter and SM86 capsule for a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional digital audio clarity.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy to use and free to download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
Find An Answer
GLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver for GLXD Wireless Systems
Digital wireless receiver combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a solid signal and excellent audio clarity.