GLXD6 Digital Wireless Pedal Receiver
Digital wireless pedal receiver offers easy powering from pedal boards to provide true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal. Features include strobe and meter tuning options, license-free operation in the 2.4 GHz spectrum, and LINKFREQ.
- Pedal Receiver
- Strobe and meter tuning options – tune while mute or live
- Operates globally license-free in the 2.4GHz spectrum
- Allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems (depending on operation mode)
- Hi-resolution LED display
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 120 dB dynamic range
- 24 bit LINKFREQ quickly identifies the best open channels and enables the transmitter to automatically follow any frequency change on the receiver without signal interruption by automatically and seamlessly switching to backup frequencies.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy to use and free to download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
Find An Answer
GLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver for GLXD Wireless Systems
Digital wireless receiver combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a solid signal and excellent audio clarity.
Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
Digital wireless bodypack transmitter offers rugged, metal construction with an ergonomic design for a comfortable fit.