DIS-CCU Central Control Unit
Central control unit for use with MXC-series, 5900-series, or 6000-series conference and discussion units.
Central control unit for use with DDS5900 (standard) or MXC (requires optional Feature License). In DDS5900 mode, powers up to 60 microphone units and supports up to 250 units. Also supports 2 language channels. Two analogue audio inputs for external sources such as wireless microphones, and 8 analogue audio outputs for connection to videoconferencing system, A/V recording equipment, supplemental sound reinforcement system, or wireless language distribution system.
With Feature License FL6000, the DIS-CCU can be used with MXC and 6000 series units serving up to 250 participants and 4 language channels. Additional Feature Licenses enable support for up to 3,800 participants, and up to 31 languages.
- Fully digital distribution of the main “floor” audio plus 31 interpretation channels over a single shielded CAT5e network cable
- Support for up to 250 participants; up to 3,800 participants with optional feature licenses
- Enables up to 8 active microphones, controlled by participants or chairman/technician
- Multi-language web browser for system configuration, microphone control, and name/seat assignment via tablet or computer
- 4 DCS-LAN chain connections; 2 analog audio inputs; 8 analog audio outputs
- Compatible with EX 6010 Extension Unit, JB 6104 Junction Box, RP 6004 Repeater and PI-6000 Power Kit for additional power or cabling flexibility in larger installations
In September 2020, the Executive Council of the UN World Tourism Organization convened for an in-person summit in Tbilisi, with remote attendance via Zoom.
Berlin-based AV specialists, PIK AG, selected a Shure Microflex® Complete digital conference system, installing a total of 141 MXC615 table-top conferencing units.
Straubing-Bogen District Council (known in German as the Landratsamt) needed a new conferencing system for its main debating chamber, one that matched the latest technical requirements and standards.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
Keep your conference system performing at its best with the latest easy-to-use and free-to-download firmware packages. These downloads include Firmware Update Utility which helps you update compatible Shure products (MXC, DDS5900, and DCS6000) while managing all of your device firmware. The MXC Firmware Update Utility (FUU) is bundled with the firmware download on the Shure website. Use this program to keep your system updated to the latest firmware version, or to upload image files to compatible conference units. For any questions see the MXC User Guide or contact support for assistance.
SW6000 Conference Management Software provides configuration, control, management, and customization of conferences and meetings. Includes extensive voting control, full language support, and agenda configuration with linked documents and web links.