DM 6680 P
DM 6680 P Conference Unit
Portable delegate conference unit. The unit features speak/function buttons, XLR gooseneck microphone connector, loudspeaker, channel selector, chip card reader and 5 buttons for varying functionality (attendance check, 3-button voting, 5-button voting, proxy voting, channel selector controls).
- Standard conference unit for delegates
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Open cable topology with loop through connections in daisy chains
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
- Maximum 3800 conference units per system
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes; Automatic, FIFO, Manual and VOX (voice activation)
- Support for 3 microphone interrupt ability modes enabling 'ping pong' mode
- Auto off of conference units
- Lockable XLR gooseneck microphone connector
- High-quality loudspeaker
- 1 channel selector supporting the fl oor channel and 31 interpretation channels
- 2 headphone sockets
- 1 chip card reader
- Microphone and mute buttons
- Exchangeable buttons for changing the button labels to other languages
- 5 buttons for:
- 3-button and 5-button voting
- Attendance check
- Channel selector (language channel and volume)
- Exclusive design and finish
By connecting a PC running the SW 6000 Conference Management Software additional features can be made available:
- Login with chip card
- Proxy voting
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
DC 6190 P Conference Unit
Portable conference unit which can be configured both as a chairman and a delegate unit. The unit features speak/function buttons, XLR gooseneck microphone connector, loudspeaker and two channel selectors.
DC 6990 P Conference Unit - 'Touch Screen Conferencing'
Portable conference unit wit 3,5 inch touhch screen which can be configured as a chairman, single delegate or dual delegate unit. The unit features speak/function buttons, XLR gooseneck microphone connector, loudspeaker, two channel selectors and a touch screen for various functionality (microphone control, conference control, agenda handling, voting, messages).
CM/DM 6680 F Conference Unit
Delegate unit designed to be used in armrest or places with limited space. Features 3 buttons for voting, chip card reader, 1 translation channel selector, speak & request buttons, XLR gooseneck mic connector, & connector for external loudspeaker.