DC 6990 P
DC 6990 P Conference Unit - 'Touch Screen Conferencing'
Portable conference unit wit 3,5 inch touhch screen which can be configured as a chairman, single delegate or dual delegate unit. The unit features speak/function buttons, XLR gooseneck microphone connector, loudspeaker, two channel selectors and a touch screen for various functionality (microphone control, conference control, agenda handling, voting, messages).
The DC 6990 P is a fully digital portable conference unit perfect for permanent or temporary meetings with speech, voting and/or language interpretation.
The unit features a built-in loudspeaker, a 3 pin XLR connector for a pluggable gooseneck microphone (sold separately), two channel selectors, two microphone buttons and a large 3.5 in. (89 mm) high resolution color touchscreen.
The touchscreen can be customized for one or two meeting participants to log-in and view text written in their own language, vote and select an interpretation listening channel. The user also has the ability view the active speaker list, agenda or voting results. This gives the flexibility for the meeting organizer to tailor the functionality of the unit to each and every meeting.
The unit can either be controlled by the delegates or remotely by the operator/conference chair. The gain/sensitivity of the microphone/loudspeaker can be remotely controlled by the operator. The microphone button is surrounded with an LED to indicate whether the unit is on (RED) or in the request-to-speak queue (GREEN).
The loudspeaker is automatically switched off when the microphone is activated to prevent acoustic feedback. When the unit is configured as a chairman, the second microphone button transforms to a priority override. The ingenious design of the unit is not only elegant but also provides the option to attach a name plate or logo. The units can be easily daisy chained with F/UTP or U/FTP (shielded) CAT-5e cables (sold separately).
- Standard conference unit for chairmen, delegates and dual delegates
- 3,5 inch touch screen for user interaction
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Open cable topology with loop through connections in daisy chains
- DCS-LAN connection by use of F/UTP or U/FTP CAT 5e (or higher) cabling
- Maximum 3800 conference units per system
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes; Automatic, FIFO, Manual and VOX (voice activation)
- Support for 3 microphone interrupt ability modes enabling 'ping pong' mode
- Auto off of conference units
- Lockable XLR gooseneck microphone connector
- High-quality loudspeaker
- 2 channel selectors supporting the floor channel and 31 interpretation channels - 1 channel selector for chairmen/delegates units and 2 channel selectors for dual delegates units (on-screen)
- 2 headphone sockets
- 1 chip card reader
- Microphone and mute buttons
- Configurable left button for other functionality
- Exchangeable buttons for changing the button labels to other languages and other functionality
- Language selection for the user interface (on-screen)
- Speaker and request list (on-screen)
- Voting buttons for 3-button and 5-button voting sessions and attendance check (on-screen)
- Voting results (on-screen)
- Exclusive design and finish
By connecting a PC running the SW 6000 Conference Management Software additional features can be made available:
- Login with chip card or pin code (on-screen)
- Conference information (on-screen)
- Agenda (on-screen)
- Proxy voting (on-screen)
- Receive messages (on-screen)
GM 6523/6524/6525 Gooseneck Microphones
Gooseneck microphones offer excellent frequency range and RF resistance in multiple lengths for optimal positioning and sound reproduction.
DC 6190 P Conference Unit
Portable conference unit which can be configured both as a chairman and a delegate unit. The unit features speak/function buttons, XLR gooseneck microphone connector, loudspeaker and two channel selectors.