Digital Conference System
Digital conference system enables meetings of up to 3,800 users to be managed with complete control and reliability. Features include digital audio transmission, interpretation of up to 31 languages, and SW 6000 to provide extensive software support.
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Expandable up to 3,800 delegate units (with additional equipment)
- Accommodates simultaneous interpretation of up to 31 languages
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes: Automatic, First-On/First-Off, Manual, and VOX (voice activation)
- Control the system with tablet or PC through web browser interface or an external room control system
- SW 6000 provides extensive software options to support voting, agenda management, ID card registration, recording/archiving, video projection, reporting, and more
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Firmware Compatibility Chart
Software & Firmware
SW6000 Conference Management Software provides configuration, control, management, and customization of conferences and meetings. Includes extensive voting control, full language support, and agenda configuration with linked documents and web links.
Find An Answer
Digital Discussion System
Digital discussion system enables up to 250 meeting participants to hear each other clearly, across the room or across the country.
Microflex® Complete Digital Conference System
From a 20-person board meeting to an international assembly of thousands, the Microflex® Complete conference system keeps the conversation productive.
Microflex® Complete Wireless Digital Conference System
Microflex® Complete Wireless conference systems keep up with constantly changing logistics and demands without invasive installs.