For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To support our EMEASA Facilities Management team on-site at our office in Eppingen we are looking for a
EMEASA Facilities Management Intern / Working Student (all genders)
As EMEASA Facilities Management Intern or Working Student, you assist in daily business with the coordination of facilities management, health & safety, and environmental activities at our office in Eppingen, supporting the Regional Facilities Manager, EMEASA. This position will be based in Eppingen (Germany).
- Respond to customer queries and helpdesk requests in a service-orientated and efficient manner.Keep customers informed on progress of tasks. Update the facilities helpdesk database with the current status, requests or tasks.
- Support to maintain a planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance solution for all services at the Eppingen site, liaising with contractors, obtaining quotations, and raising purchase orders as required.
- Take responsibility for desk set-ups for new starters, desk moves for internal moves, and desk clearances as required.
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections.
- Assist in meeting and supervising contractors to ensure a quality service is provided and also check completed work.
- Help ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes.
- Assist with coordinating hard and soft services such as reception, security, maintenance, cleaning, catering, landscaping, waste disposal and parking.
- Assist with delivering EMEASA projects, programs and services as required, which may include occasional travel to other Shure locations.
- Help identify and implement opportunities to increase efficiency, and develop and implement cost reduction initiatives where possible.
- Obtain and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness.
- Assist building vendor relationships to ensure a good response to urgent issues and maintain high service levels.
- Verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing.
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews as required.
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures in a timely manner.
- You are currently enrolled in an academic course with an focus on Facility Management, Facility Engineering or related subject areas such as project management, business management, construction, mechanical or electrical systems.
- Solid computer and systems knowledge.
- Customer service orientation, communication skills and strong planning and organizational skills.
- Fluent to excellent spoken and written German and English language skills.
- Motivated, pro-active, results-oriented and work with minimal supervision.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the position, please contactTatjana Schmidle , email: email@example.com or call +49-7262-9249195