Chris #2 and Pat discuss the excitement of playing to new crowds, why it's more important to have the right mic than a leather couch in the studio, and advice they received from Rick Rubin on how to mic a snare.
- Priorities When Planning a Tour 0:15
- Deciding Which Cities to Include on a Tour 1:09
- The Benefits of Recording in your Own Studio 1:45
- The Importance of Great Microphones 2:54
- Working with Shure Ribbon Mics 4:10
- Using Shure Personal Monitor Systems in the Studio 4:54
- Advice for Aspiring Bands 5:35