Phonograph cartridge suited for both scratching and mixing. Features include very high skip resistance, high output, low record wear, and clarity throughout the frequency range.
This highly acclaimed favorite is an ideal choice for all-purpose DJ use. The SC35C is our standard DJ needle for all applications.
- With a tracking force range of 4 to 5 grams, the SC35C provides for significant skip resistance.
- Sharing the Shure versatile Type I cantilever design with the M35S and M35X, the SC35C offers high-definition sound reproduction at all audible frequencies.
|1||Headshell Weight (3 grams)|
|1||Headshell Screwdriver (Phillips)|
|1||Extra Set of 4 Headshell Wires (4-99)|
|1||Stylus Cleaning Brush|
Further Technical Specifications
- Tone Arm Mount: 1/2" standard mount
- Cartridge Type: MM
- Output Voltage: 5,0 mV
- Recommended Load: 47 kΩ; 250 pf
- Tracking Force Range: 4,0 - 5,0 g
- (Stylus) Cantilever:
- Shure Type I
- Heat-treated aluminum alloy / tubular
- 1 mil wall thickness / 30 mil diameter
- Diamond Stylus Tip:
Spherical 0,7 mil
- Compliance: 5 µm/mN
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 17 kHz
- Stereo Channel Balance: 2 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 20 dB
- Net Weight: 6,2 g
- Height: 15,9 mm
- Replacement Needles: