SCM820 - Digital IntelliMix Automatic Mixer
March 30, 2021
- Support for SCM820 Software V 1.0.0
- Memory leak issue occasionally would freeze operation.
- It is recommended that users update all devices used together to the same firmware version.
- For operation of SCM820 version 1.4.3 with other Shure networked systems, reference the following list of minimum firmware/software versions:
- ANI4IN 4.4.8
- ANI4OUT 4.4.8
- MXA910 4.4.11
- MXA310 4.4.9
- Microflex Wireless 9.0.4
- Shure Update Utility 2.5.1
- Shure Web Device Discovery 1.2.9
- ULXD4D 2.4.25
- ULXD4Q 2.4.25
August 29, 2016
IMPORTANT: Version 1.3.3 is a recommended patch release.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Link Group formation failure on power cycle.
- Minor bug fixes.
- GUI may lose connection when used with Safari on Mac OS X Mavericks (version 10.9).
- SCM820 version 1.3.3 is compatible with devices running version 1.2.3 and below, but it is recommended to update all devices used together to the same firmware version.
- For operation of SCM820 version 1.3.3 with other Shure networked systems, reference the following list of minimum firmware/software versions:
- ANI4IN 1.1.6
- ANI4OUT 1.1.6
- MXA910 1.1.3
- MXA310 1.1.4
- Microflex Wireless 4.0.7
- Shure Update Utility 2.2.2
- Shure Web Device Discovery 1.0.18
- ULXD4D 1.7.34
- ULXD4Q 1.7.34
August 24, 2015
March 1, 2015
IMPORTANT: Version 1.1.21 is a recommended patch release to fix a long-run-time bug.
- Adds SCM820 support for new features in Shure Web Device Discovery Application version 1.0.15
- Fixed missing foreign language text for DFR Tab
- Fixed bug regarding lost connection with other SCM820 devices in a Link Group after running for > 24 days.
- There may be issues staying connected to the GUI while using Safari on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- SCM820 Digital IntelliMix Automatic Mixers running firmware version 1.1.18 and below are compatible with those running firmware version 1.1.21, but it is recommended to update all devices to the latest firmware when used together.
- For operation of SCM820 with other Shure networked systems, see the following list of minimum firmware/software versions that are supported with SCM820 version 1.1.21:
- Microflex Wireless 2.0.5
- Shure Update Utility 22.214.171.124
- Shure Web Device Discovery 1.0.15
October 30, 2013
April 15, 2013