SM58+X2u USB Digital Bundle
USB digital bundle includes the SM58 cardioid dynamic instrument microphone, X2u USB Signal Adapter, swivel stand adapter, USB cable, and 2 storage bags for warm and clear reproduction in digital recording applications.
What is the SM58 + X2u best suited to?
The SM58 is the most popular choice of vocal artists all over the world. Combined with the X2u, it can be easily connected directly to a computer without the need for any additional hardware. This makes it ideal for a home recording studio or recording on the move.
Will it work with my computer?
The X2u is compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X (10.1 or later). It features a built in headphone jack so that you can monitor the sound without the need for an additional sound card. It also includes an integrated pre-amp with mic gain control which allows you to control the signal strength.
And what about latency?
Latency can be described as the time taken between initiating a request in the computer and receiving the answer. You can expect zero latency monitoring with the X2U. Zero-latency monitoring means real-time playback and multi-tracking without delay and 16-bit/48 kHz sample rate provides better-than-CD-quality audio.
With Monitor Mix Control (which is featured on the X2U) you can blend the mic signal and audio playback as you desire.
What if I need Phantom Power to use the X2U with my other microphones in the future?
The X2U is equipped with Phantom Power so you can also use your favourite condensers together with the X2U. Any XLR mic can be plugged directly into your computer using the X2U.
- Dynamic microphone cartridge with a frequency response tailored with brightened mid-range and bass rolloff to deliver legendary warm and clear vocal reproduction
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern isolates vocal sound sources while minimizing background noise
- Internal pneumatic shock mount minimizes handling noise
- Legendary construction and versatility for consistent performance under rugged use and abuse on stage or in the studio
- USB Plug and Play connectivity
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack with volume control for monitoring
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- Provides +48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Includes 3 m USB cable and zippered pouch
- 1 - A25D Swivel Stand Adapter
- 1 - 95C2313 Storage Bag for SM58
- 1 - 3 m USB Cable
- 1 - Storage Bag for X2u
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Find An Answer
Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Cardioid dynamic instrument microphone offers clean reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments.
iOS Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone
Digital Stereo condenser microphone replaces field recorders with the ability to record audio on the go directly onto an iOS device.
Lavalier Microphone for Smartphone or Tablet
Omnidirectional condenser microphone connects to portable devices for interviews, videography, and more with superior acoustic clarity.
Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Legendary cardioid vocal microphone tailored to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction.
Digital Audio Interface
Digital audio interface connects a professional XLR microphone or 6.3mm instrument output to a computer or mobile device.