Shure Releases White Configurations Of The Microflex® Wireless (MXW) And ULX-D® Digital Wireless Boundary And Gooseneck Transmitters
ORLANDO, June 12, 2019—Today, Shure announced that it is expanding its renowned lineup of MXW6/8 and ULXD6/8 wireless boundary and gooseneck base transmitters, along with its corresponding MX405/410/415 goosenecks, with the introduction of white color variants.
The “bright white edition” is designed as a solution for today’s evolving AV conferencing environments, where white microphones are an increasingly popular choice to complement modern room designs. The updated palette, which now includes black and white variants, underscores Shure’s commitment to continually respond to feedback from professional customers for solutions that can be incorporated into modern AV conferencing and presentation environments.
Additionally, the Company will also introduce “bright white” versions of the MX202 Overhead/Choir microphone and the R183/184/185/189 replacing the previous “off-white” legacy model versions.
“At Shure, we believe that wireless transmitters need to blend in to a conference room and not detract from the unique design of the space,” said Nick Wood, Wireless Category Director at Shure. “Conspicuous transmitters can disrupt flow or become a barrier to productive exchanges. We realize there is a strong demand for white design elements, and our white edition offers sleek, discreet, and low-profile options without sacrificing sound quality.”
The Microflex® Wireless MXW6 and MXW8 microphone transmitters, combined with the ULX-D® Digital Wireless ULX6 And ULXD8 variants, are part of a complete wireless audio solution for elite AV conferencing environments. Some of the advantages include:
- In tune with speech -- Microflex microphone cartridges are crafted to capture speech, so the speaker always commands attention.
- Pure signal -- RF interference can disrupt an AV conference call with dropouts and distracting noise. Intelligent Automatic Frequency Management is built into Microflex Wireless to keep the meeting moving.
- Visually versatile -- In addition to meeting the audio needs of any collaborative space, the low-profile design naturally integrates with any room aesthetic. Perfect for flexible/divisible meeting rooms, boardrooms, courtrooms, lecture halls, and conferences.
- Reliable power -- All-day battery life keeps the conversation going. SystemOn™ Audio Asset Management enables Microflex Wireless and ULX-D Digital Wireless installations to be monitored for low battery conditions and other events.
- Security -- Peace of mind with AES-256 encryption to keep meetings secure, plus third-party control and automation systems (AMX®, Crestron®) compatible.
- Streamlined implementation -- Uses standard networking protocols for remote management and campus-wide implementation.
Pricing for the white edition is the same as its black equivalents and will be available for purchase later in June 2019. For more information on Shure’s wireless transmitters, please visit www.shure.com.