For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Marketing team we are looking for a
Specialist Marketing, MCA Western Europe (all genders)
As Specialist Marketing you will support our Marketing team in Western Europe within the MCA (Musician and Consumer Audio) vertical market. This entails planning and managing Influencer and Content Creator relationships across Europe as well as planning and executing events and tradeshows. This position is based in Eppingen or Berlin (Germany).
- You will develop and nurture relationships between Shure and content creators, influencers and artists.
- Identifying, implementing and research all kinds of partnerships, collaborations and sponsorships will be part of your daily work.
- You will plan, develop and execute marketing events e.g. trade shows, promotional events or roadshows.
- This includes coordination with vendors and agencies on planning, executing and evaluating these trade shows and events.
- Managing agency relations and progress regarding all assigned projects will be another part of your job. Hereto you provide necessary information, samples and feedback in a timely manner to ensure delivery within established time frames.
- Furthermore you will support with general marketing tasks like translations, proofreading, etc.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communication, Marketing or other related fields or a Commercial Apprenticeship with further educational training.
- You have hands-on experience with social media (e.g. Instagram, Twitch, Tik Tok).
- First practical experiences in fields such as communications, advertising, sales, influencer or partnership marketing are part of your CV. Experience in planning and establishing partnerships and commercial sponsoring would be a plus.
- You are a digital native and a communicative personality and strive to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- You have strong presentation and analytical skills and are not afraid of working with lots of data to ensure the success of your work.
- Excellent verbal and written German and English skills are required, additional languages (especially French) are a major plus.
A challenging job – with a state-of-the-art working place - in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: email@example.com
For more information about the position, please contact:Tatjana Schmidle , email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49-7262-9249195