For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Regional Service team in the UK we are looking for a:
Engineer I, Regional Service
Under general supervision, the Engineer I, Regional Service, provides in-house technical repair services and information to internal/external customers for our products. Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and system failures using standard procedures. Performs testing and calibration of repaired products.Seeks opportunities for enhancing in Quality.
- Troubleshooting and repair of Legacy products according to policies.
- Perform and support all modifications, test and repairs to all analog, digital & legacy products.
- Communication with customers regarding repairs and technical support.
- Assist in Maintenance of Line (MOL) processes.
- Assists with rework efforts as required.
- Performs component level troubleshooting of advanced circuitry.
- Maintains return information for new product releases as it relates to BRT assignment and EMEA processes.
- Basic understanding of SAP & Salesforce order process.
- Ability to handle shipping and receiving tasks daily.
- Degree in electronics, electronics engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in product troubleshooting, Soldering (lead free), repair, and calibration, and working on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgement in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Advanced knowledge of analog electronics theory and operations.
- Familiarity using test equipment like Spectrum analyzers, Audio analyzers (Audio Precision), Vector analyzers, VMM, etc...
- Good experience and knowledge with various types of Command line Interface (CLI), Telnet, FTP, GPIB, networking (i.e: IP addressing, Subnet), standard connections (i.e.: POE, Ethernet, USB), and wireless connectivity.
- Has substantial understanding of the job, and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Bi/Multi lingual is a plus.
- Good computer skills preferably in Windows environment.
- Speak, write and read English.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Wendy Baker:Wendy Baker , email: email@example.com or call +44 1992 703107