For more than 95 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To support our Systems Marketing team in London or Waltham Abbey (UK) we are looking for a:
Digital Marketing Intern (all genders)
The Digital Marketing Intern will support the Western European Systems Marketing team with their digital marketing activities.
We have 2 open Intern Positions and they can be filled either in Eppingen (Germany), in Culemborg (Netherlands) or the UK.
- Support with handling translations (Liaison between internal teams and external agency).
- Creating copy for customer email marketing, newsletters and social media.
- Handling of Merchandising (research, check, order, sending).
- Improving data quality in SalesForce.
- Improving content and availability of our Digital Asset Library.
- Support with organizational tasks for events and tradeshows.
- Support in placing Marketing related purchase orders.
- Take part in strategic projects and work closely with other departments gaining a wide spectrum of knowledge about a variety of digital marketing channels (SEA, Social Media, Content, Project Management and Business Intelligence).
- Currently pursuing a bachelor degree in marketing or business and is junior level standing or higher.
- Demonstrated knowledge of audio products a plus but not required.
- Interest in music/music performance and/or technology i.e., computer networking & connectivity.
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to interface with a variety of audiences.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to create solutions from data sets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
- Good written and verbal English skills, additional languages are an advantage.
A challenging and rewarding internship for 3-6 months in an international working environment. The program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 1 year of college, as well as graduate students. Of course you will receive a competitive salary.
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: email@example.com
For more information about the position, please contact:Wendy Baker , email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1992 703107