For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Logistics Team we are looking for an
Assistant Logistics (all gender)
The Assistant Logistics supports the smooth operation of logistics function in managing the performance of our Warehouse in aspects of inbound and outbound shipments and warehousing. This position is based in our Regional Distribution Center in Rotterdam (NL).
- Manages and monitors performance of 3PL and oversee the logistics operation in the Warehouse.
- Ensures the on-time delivery of inbound and outbound shipments as well as of all shipment related documents.
- Reviews and ensures accuracy of invoicing and prepares timely and accurately logistics reports and various analysis.
- Provides guidance and insight for transportation and distribution activities into, out of and within the Warehouse in Rotterdam.
- Monitors, reviews and corrects EDI failed transactions as well as correct Supplier failed ASN Transactions.
- Provides assistance and local coordination implementing new or moving outsourced 3PL's.
- Works closely and builds good relationship with Shure plants/distribution centers, suppliers, transportation providers and internal stakeholders.
- Commercial or business background.
- Entry level or 2 years of experience in Supply Chain/Logistics Management or other relevant discipline with ideally experience in logistics field.
- MS Word and Excel experience required, ERP experience preferred.
- Proven experience in handling client complaints and enquiries and willingness to handle multi-tasks with quality output.
- Team player with strong sense of responsibility, well organized, multi-task oriented, hardworking and willing to learn.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken Dutch and English, German is a plus.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: email@example.com
For more information about the position, please contact:
Shure - Sound Extraordinary