The ADX2/K8B is a handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with Axient® Digital Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Durable, moisture-resistant, lightweight metal case in black or nickel finish
- Up to 9 hours of runtime with SB920 rechargeable battery
- External contacts for docked charging with optional fully covered radome
- Diversity ShowLink enabled for remote transmitter control and automatic interference avoidance
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission
|Axient Digital||English||8.21 mb|
Wireless Frequency Compatibility Charts
|Axient Digital Frequency Chart||English||2.88 mb|
|Axient Digital Specification Sheet||English||2.04 mb|
What is the difference between UHF and VHF frequencies?
Frequency Bands for Wireless Microphone Systems Every wireless microphone system transmits...
Troubleshoot wireless mic dropouts
Dropouts in wireless mics can be caused by many things, including antenna placement, bad anten...
Five Mistakes to Avoid When Using Wireless
While wireless systems have freed performers from the bonds of cords and cables, they've u...
What is "Squelch" on a wireless receiver?
Blog Posting about Squelch An circuit that is important to proper receiver behavior is ca...
Locking and Unlocking transmitters and receivers
BLX SERIES Transmitter (Power & Frequency) Lock or Unlock: With transmitter ON, hold do...
Can I use two (or more) wireless microphones with one receiver?
No, this will not work. A wireless receiver can only demodulate the signal from one active mi...
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.