SE112 Wireless Sound Isolating™ Earphones with Bluetooth® Communication cable provide hour after hour of vivid sound with deep bass, the freedom of wireless and simplicity of Bluetooth.
- Vivid sound with deep bass elevates audio performance in a convenient and portable mobile package.
- Sound Isolating™ design featuring comfortable sleeves that block up to 37 dB of ambient noise for extended listening, without distractions.
Bluetooth 4 pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets, with up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of range.
- Multi‐point pairing enables pairing of up to two devices for seamless transitions from the office to on‐the‐go between multiple sources and media types.
- Control your world at your fingertips: three‐button remote and mic offers audio for phone calls, voice commands and other voice‐activated device features.
Ergonomically optimized earphones designed to rest comfortably in the ear for unmatched comfort and personalization.
- Nozzle angle matches the contour of the ear canal for lasting comfort.
- Zippered pouch included for storage protects your investment from the rigors of everyday life.
- Clothing clip stabilizes the wire for security and stability during both exercise and travel.
Available in black with a fixed cable.
EASCASE Oval Carrying CaseZippered, oval soft-sided carrying case compatible with all Shure earphones. Included with SE215 and SE315 earphones.
Gray Soft Flex SleevesFor all current SE EARPHONE models, including KSE1500, (also E3c, E4c, E5c, E500PTH, i3c, and i4c models). Reusable soft flex sleeves available in 5-pair packs in S, M, and L.
Will the 3-button remote on the RMCE-BT1 work with my device?
The 3-button remote controls such functions as Play/Pause, Answer/End call, Activate Voice Assist...
RMCE-BT1 for phone calls?
The RMCE-BT1’s in-line microphone is suitable for phone calls and other voice applications.
RMCE-BT1 compatible with my Bluetooth device?
The RMCE-BT1 uses the Bluetooth 4.1 standard, which offers reliable, short-range wireless connect...
Operating range of the RMCE-BT1
The RMCE-BT1 has up to a 10-meter or 30-foot range.
RMCE-BT1 battery life
On a full charge, the Lithium-Ion battery in the RMCE-BT1 provides up to 8 hours of battery life...
The RMCE-BT1 uses the SBC codec, which is neither high resolution nor low-latency. It is support...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.