DIS-CCU Central Control UnitThe DIS-CCU Central Control Unit is a powerful microprocessor-based control unit designed for the DDS 5900 and DCS 6000 systems.
CM/DM 6080 F Flush-mounted Conference UnitFeatures 1 translation channel selector, speak/function buttons, loudspeaker, XLR gooseneck mic connector. Available in chairman (CM) and delegate (DM) versions.
CM/DM 6680 F Flush-mounted Conference UnitFeatures 5 buttons for voting, chip card reader, 1 translation channel selector, speak & function buttons, loudspeaker, XLR gooseneck mic connector. Available in chairman (CM) and delegate (DM) versions.
DM 6501 F Flush-mounted Conference UnitDelegate unit features 3 buttons for voting, chip card reader. Connections for external microphone, speak & request buttons, and loudspeaker.
DM 6588 F Flush-mounted Conference UnitDelegate unit designed to be used in armrest or places with limited space. Features 3 buttons for voting, chip card reader, 1 translation channel selector, speak & request buttons, XLR gooseneck mic connector, & connector for external loudspeaker.
DM 6620 F Flush-mounted Conference UnitDelegate unit features 5 buttons for voting, chip card reader, speak & request buttons, loudspeaker, XLR gooseneck mic connector.
DC 6190 P Portable Conference UnitFeatures 2 translation channel selectors, speak & function buttons, loudspeaker, XLR gooseneck mic connector. Configurable as chairman or single delegate unit.
DC 6990 P Portable 'Touch Screen' Conference UnitFeatures 3.5 inch LCD touch screen for voting and other functions, chip card reader, 2 translation channel selectors, speak & function buttons, loudspeaker, XLR gooseneck mic connector. Configurable as chairman, single delegate, or dual delegate unit.
DM 6680 P Portable Conference UnitFeatures 1 translation channel selector, speak & function buttons, loudspeaker, XLR gooseneck mic connector. Configurable as single delegate unit.
IS 6132 P Interpreter UnitPortable unit features 4 relay languages, 2 outgoing channels, support for 32 channels (31 interpretation channels + 1 floor) & multiple interlock modes.
GM 6523 / 6524 / 6525 Gooseneck MicrophonesStandard lengths 40cm, 50cm and 63cm.
SW6000 Conference Management SoftwareEnables you to configure, manage, and personalize all aspects of a conference using the Microflex® Complete or DCS6000 conference systems.
The DCS 6000 Digital Conference System combines microphone handling, voting, conference management, and interpretation in one integrated system. A variety of touchscreen, portable, and flush mounted conference units offer solutions for temporary meetings and permanently-installed systems. A comprehensive suite of powerful software options (SW 6000) make it easy to manage every aspect of the conference, from audio, to voting, to recording and archiving.
The DCS 6000 is the ideal audio solution for large meetings held by:
- National, state, or local legislative bodies
- Government or regulatory agencies
- Corporations, organizations, or associations
- Educational institutions
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Expandable up to 3,800 delegate units (with additional equipment and feature licenses)
- Accommodates simultaneous interpretation of up to 31 languages (with additional equipment and feature licenses)
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes: Automatic, First-On/First-Off, Manual, and VOX (voice activation)
- Control the system with tablet or PC through web browser interface or an external room control system
- SW 6000 provides extensive software options to support voting, agenda management, ID card registration, web streaming, recording/archiving, video projection, reporting, and more
AM 6040 Ambient Microphone UnitUsed to connect an ambient mic (sold separately) to pick up background sound in the conference room.
AO 6004 Audio Output UnitOutputs 4 floor or language channels to IR language distribution systems, recording and/or web-streaming devices.
AO 6008 Audio Output UnitOutputs 8 floor or language channels to IR language distribution systems, recording and/or web-streaming devices.
BM 6620 Boundary MicrophoneTo be used with FD 6xxx Series Front Plates and in flush mounted customized units.
CP 7890 Camera Control PackageThe CP 7890 Camera Control Package adds video-follow-audio to a Shure discussion or conference system.
CS 6340 F Channel SelectorA compact flush-mounted channel selector that distributes the floor, for assistive listening, as well as the language interpretation channels to seating positions.
DH 6021 HeadphoneStereo headphone for portable and fixed conference units and digital.
DH 6223 Stethoscope HeadphoneStereo stethoscope headphone for portable and fixed conference units and digital receivers.
DH 6225 Ear Clip HeadphoneMono ear clip headphone for portable and fixed conference units and digital receivers.
EX 6010 Extension UnitAn extension power supply for increasing the systems capacity in the DDS 5900 or DCS 6000 Systems.
IH6500 Interpreter HeadsetGives interpreters more freedom of movement. Flexible microphone boom can be worn on left or right side. Includes 3.5mm TRRS & DIN adapter cables.
IHAC3.5MM-DINAdapter cable IHAC3.5MM-DIN allows use with interpreter sets equipped with a 8-pin DIN connector (such as Shure IS 6132 P).
IHAC3.5MM-TRRSAdapter cable IHAC3.5MM-TRRS allows use with interpreter sets equipped with a single 3.5 mm connector.
IHAEC6500Replacement ear pads for IH6500 Interpreter Headset (1 pair).
IHAWS1Replacement foam windscreen for IH6500 Interpreter Headset.
JB 6104 Junction BoxProvides four tap-outs from the daisy-chain while also providing a loop-through.
PI-6000 Power InserterProvides additional power capacity for up to 40 conference units or interpreter units or up to 80 channel selectors in one chain connected to the DCS-LAN. Requires PS-CCU-XX Power Supply (not included).
PI-6000-XX DSC-LAN Power KitConsists of 1 PS-CCU-XX power supply and 1 PI-6000 power inserter which together provide additional power capacity to accommodate larger numbers of microphone units or extended cable runs. Works with DDS 5900 and DCS 6000 Systems.
PS-CCU Power SupplyDesigned for use with the DIS-CCU, CU 6105, and CU 6110 central control units. One PS-CCU Power Supply is included with select DIS-CCU models.
RC 6000 Redundant ControllerAllows a DIS-CCU, CU 5905, CU 6105, or CU 6110 central unit to be powered by two PS-CCU power supplies in situations where redundant power is desired.
RP 6004 RepeaterSplits one DCS-LAN chain into four chains. The signal is regenerated to extend the maximum cable length.
SZ 6104 DCS-LAN SwitcherUsed to connect together two central units for installations that share resources and for advanced system configurations.
File Language Type File Size DCS 6000 Digital Conference System Brochure English 641 kb
File Language Type File Size DCS 6000 Front & Back Plates CAD Drawing English ZIP 304 kb DCS 6000 System Diagram Block CAD Drawing English ZIP 3.59 mb DCS 6000 System Diagram CAD Drawings English ZIP 11.6 mb
File Language Type File Size DCS 6000 Digital IR Coverage Calculator ZIP 167 kb DCS 6000 Digital IR Delay Calculator ZIP 167 kb DCS 6000 Sales Tool ZIP 181 kb DCS 6000 System Diagrams 95.5 kb DCS Firmware Compatibility Chart JPG 238 kb DIS Safety Information 1.15 mb SW6000 and DCS 6000 Compatibility Chart JPG 145 kb
File Language Type File Size DIS Cabling Best Practices English 509 kb
File Language Type File Size FC 6020 F Specification Sheet English 364 kb FC 6021 F Specification Sheet English 381 kb Spare Parts Set DCS 6000 P Specification Sheet English 1.09 mb Spare Parts Set DIS Central Units Specification Sheet English 397 kb
File Language Type File Size DCS 6000 Digital IR - Delay Calculator (Excel Macro) ZIP 167 kb DCS 6000 Digital IR - Coverage Calculator (Excel Macro) ZIP 167 kb
To install firmware for this product, Shure Update Utility is required. For more information, reference the Quick Start Guide for Shure Update Utility.
File Date Download Size DDS 5900 and DCS 6000 See release notes Posted November 23, 2017 Download ZIP (174 mb)
- This firmware release can be used to upgrade units in a DDS 5900 or a DCS 6000 systems using CU 5905, CU 6105, CU 6110 or DIS CCU Central Units.
- The CU 6000, CU 6005, CU 6010 and CU 6011 Central Units are not supported in this release.
- The DIS FUU Firmware Upgrade Utility, which is part of this firmware release, must be used when upgrading
- CU/CUU: Added multi-language support for WEB-UI and Name Sign.
- CU 5905/CCU(5900 mode) - Support for TPCI mic_attenuation command
- CU/CCU - Ensures channel selectors get language abbreviation on/off setting repeatedly.
- SW6000, CU – Fixed the clearing request list so that the individual request Off comes before Clear Request List
- CU/CCU - Fixed CU response with Mic on, when sending microphone on message to an Interpreter that is not connected to the CU
- CU/CCU - CU is no longer resetting if interpreter settings are reset while the interpreter microphone is active
- CU/CCU - WEB-UI "View Open Source Licenses" now shows open source licenses instead of a "404 Not Found" html page
- CS6340F - After CU starts up, channel OLED on CS6340F now correctly shows channel language abbreviation instead of channel number
- IS6132 – There is no longer an audible difference in sound level on CU audio output, when comparing floor sound and interpreted audio
- SW6000, Interpreter, CU61xx, - Interpreter status is now correctly marked as "Lost" if unregistered rather than "Not Lost" and leading to wrong status in SW6000
- DC59xx – Fixed the "All delegate off" LED so that it is not ON when the button is pressed on DC59xx chairman units CU/CCU – In operation mode FIFO, the request list is now restored to speak list when selecting "All del off" on the WEB-UI
File Date Download Size DDS 5900 and DCS 6000 See release notes Posted October 18, 2016 Download ZIP (155 mb)
FIRMWARE UPGRADE UTILITY (FUU) V1489
File Date Download Size DDS 5900 and DCS 6000 See release notes Posted October 02, 2015 Download ZIP (151 mb)
File Date Download Size DDS 5900 and DCS 6000 Posted October 04, 2013 Download ZIP (577 mb)
What is “Basic Voting” on the DIS-CCU?
The DIS-CCU with FL6000 Feature License enables basic voting without the requirement of using ...
DIS-CCU and DCS 6000 mode
You need to install the FL6000 Feature License on the DIS-CCU. Then DCS 6000 mode w...
DIS-CCU and 5900/6000 microphone units?
No. The DIS-CCU central control unit operates with either DDS 5900 Discussion Syste...
Resolving Firmware Mismatch Issues for the DCS 6000 System
It is most likely that the issue is due to a firmware mismatch between the new CU and your exi...
How to purchase Feature License for DIS-CCU
Contact your regional Shure Distribution Center or Sales Representative to purchase a Feature ...
“Participants” vs “Units” in DIS-CCU conferencing systems
In DCS 6000 Conference System mode, the DIS-CCU can operate with 6000-series conference units ...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.