The Shure Advanced Wireless Seminar teaches how to use multi-channel wireless microphones and wireless monitoring systems, or enhance your existing knowledge of these complex systems.
The Advanced Wireless Seminar features classroom instruction on the following:
Advanced RF Theory
- Radio wave properties and behavior
- Wireless microphone characteristics
- Interference issues caused by multiple wireless systems
Critical success factors for operating wireless systems in hostile RF environments
- FCC Spectrum Allocations
- Avoiding TV interference
- DTV and 700 MHz auctions
- The "White Spaces" issue
Design, install, and operation of multiple wireless systems
- Shure Wireless Workbench® Tutorial
- Advanced frequency coordination
- Effective antenna management including: selection and placement, cables and amplifiers, proper distribution and combing
- Troubleshooting techniques
Who Should Attend
Intermediate and Advance level course for System Designers, Installation Teams, Rental/Staging Teams, Production Crews, and End Users who specify or operate multiple wireless systems in challenging RF environments.
For information about our presenters or course offerings contact our Training Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.