XLR to 1/4'' transformer

FAQ #1193 Updated August 30, 2017


Do you make an xlr female to 1/4'' male transformer with a short tag line going to the 1/4'' end? If so could you tell me how I may order one.


Our XLR female to 1/4" male transformers are model A95UF and A85F.

The transformers can be purchased from any Shure dealer.

Find an Answer

Related Products



Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question