Wireless handheld transmitter stand adaptor

FAQ #1429 Updated September 30, 2008


I have a UC Hand held mic system and need to replace the microphone clip. I am told through audiovisual vendors it is a manufacturer item. Would you give me a product number?


The part is WA371. It can be ordered from our web site.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types

Wireless Systems

Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question