V15HR-P Replacement stylus

FAQ #1475 Updated August 25, 2017


Can you suggest a compatible replacement stylus for a Shure V15HR-P cartridge?

Your cross reference chart indicates there is no direct replacement or performance upgrade stylus available. Should I consider purchasing another cartridge?


The VNHR-P. Please see our online stylus cross reference at the following link:

Cartridge/Stylus Cross Reference

Replacement stylus can be purchased from the Shure Parts Department at 847-600-8699 or 800-516-2525.

If your question is "Which phono cartridge fits my turntable", please see the following link:

Cartridge Selection

Call Shure Parts at 800-516-2525 and find out if any replacement styli are still in stock. If none remain, consider replacing the entire unit.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Related FAQs

Which phono cartridge will fit my turntable?

Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question