V15/Pro-S on a P-mount turntable?

FAQ #2487 Updated October 22, 2008


Is there any way to use my existing V15/Pro-S on a new Technics turntable with a P-mount?


There is no adapter available from Shure that converts a 1/2" mount V15/Pro-S cartridge to a P-mount cartridge.

Have you asked Technics if they offer an adapter?

Also, check: http://www.hollywooddj.com
There may be a company that makes a universal adapter.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question