I have 4 UHF-R receivers connected via ethernet to my computer. When I go to live mode one of the receivers always says it is off line. What can be the problem?
Typically, a receiver will show offline when Wireless Workbench had connected properly to the receiver and then a cable comes unplugged or the receiver is turned off.
Here are other items to check:
- Make certain each receiver and the computer do not have duplicate IP addresses. (Shown in the Network menu).
- Make certain the receivers do not have a duplicate Device ID. (Shown in the Network menu).
- Make certain the subnet mask is exactly the same between all receivers and the computer.
- Make certain you are using the latest version of Wireless Workbench.
- Make certain the receivers have the latest firmware.
- If using USB to connect the computer to a receiver, there should be 4 receivers or less.
- Make certain "Monitor Only" is not selected in the File menu.