1. How long is the operating time of the T3 bodypack-transmitter with a fresh 9V Battery?
2. I don't find any instruction on which polarity is used when I put the battery in. Is it equal? (Protection against wrong pole-direction ?)
3. What pin connection is used for a Guitar-cable?
How is an electret - headset connected to the bodypack ? (Are external resistors or other components required?)
4. What is the difference between the WH10 (which I use) and the new WH20 ?
Thank you for answering
1. The T3 is a receiver. The T1 and T11 are the model numbers for the bodypacks. They both have a battery life of 16 hours when using an alkaline battery.
2. If you open the battery compartment, there should be a sticker on the inside with the polarity marking. This sticker will be on the side nearest the belt clip.
3. You can see the pin out of the bodypack at:
For Shure microphones (or guitars), external components are not required.
4. The WH10 and WH20 both use the same element. The headset design is slightly different though, to improve the interface between the gooseneck and the headband.