T series Guitarist - rack mount?

FAQ #1910 Updated February 16, 2018


Does Shure make a rack mount version of the Guitarist wireless system?


The Guitarist receiver may be rack mounted by using the Shure model URT (Universal Rack Tray).

Find an Answer

Related Products

URT Rack Tray

T Wireless

Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question