Submixer with 4-inputs and 1 out?

FAQ #720 Updated April 13, 2010


I used one of these back in the early 80's for miking drums. This would allow me to still control signal strength going to the console without taking up 4 channels. Do you still make this or what do you advise?


Yes, Shure does make such a sub-mixer. Check out the Shure SCM268 mixer.

Find an Answer

Related Products


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question