Stylus for the Presence 1000E cartridge

FAQ #901 Updated October 22, 2008


I have a system with a Presence 1000E cartridge. I need a replacement stylus (old one is 99E). How can I get a replacement stylus?


You can use the N111E stylus or N105 stylus.

Order the stylus directly from Shure at 1-800-516-2525.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question