Stylus for R25XT

FAQ #1853 Updated September 20, 2012


Hello, I recently acquired an Onkyo record player, it has Shure cartridge, model# R25XT, if I'm unable to find the recommended replacement needle (NDC EJ), is there another needle that will replace this one, or another option that you could recommend?


Use the Shure model N75B Type 2.

To purchase, please contact our Service/Parts Department at 800-516-2525 or 847-600-8699. Information concerning service, repair, parts and warranty of Shure products can be found at the following link:

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question