Stylus for PRO 8 P-mount phono cartridge

FAQ #2162 Updated October 16, 2008


Hi. I have a few questions. I own a Shure PRO 8 (P-mount) phono cartridge that is being used on a Technics SL-DD33 turntable. I would like to know if I can obtain a replacement stylus for it? I believe it would be a model N104E.

Also are the replacement styluses that are obtainable from Radio Shack authentic Shure products (i.e. are they safe to use)?


1. The N104E will fit.

2. Radio Shack buys authentic Shure styli and third part styli. Impossible to predict what you might get.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question