What features are unique to the SCM820 compared to the SCM810?
Below are features unique to the SCM820:
• IntelliMix modes offer five different mixer mode presets of automixing styles
(Classic, Smooth, Extreme, Custom or Manual) to tailor the mix for a particular application.
Enhanced I/O Connectivity
• DB25 or logic-enabled block connector models available, each with 8 analog input channels
• Per-channel direct outputs allow the SCM820 to be used as an insert processor
• Mix A and B outputs with selectable mic or line level to connect to a sound reinforcement system, broadcast
feed or recording device.
• Individual channel control for adjustment of gain, limiter, EQ, and solo/mute
• LED meter rings display real-time settings and output levels
• Web browser GUI delivers software control, monitoring, routing and configuration
• 3rd party control system (AMX, Crestron, Extron) compatible
• Models available with Dante™ digital networked audio for multi-channel audio networking over Ethernet
• Dante upgrade card available for standard Ethernet models
• Dante Virtual Soundcard license included with Dante-equipped models to enable recording and playback capabilities between computer and Dante-equipped devices
The SCM810 is an analog device. The SCM820 is a digital device.